Welcome to the
Moultonborough Women's Club
Promoting Community, Educational and Social Activities, the Moultonborough Women's Club has over 100 members who actively network and fundraise for the community needs of the Moultonborough Area. Members are from Moultonborough, Sandwich, Tuftonboro, Center Harbor, Meredith, Laconia and more.
Enjoy the Benefits
- Members enjoy socializing at our meetings, workshops and at special events. We share ideas and experiences to enhance personal growth.
- At our monthly meetings, special speakers share their expertise. Experts come to enhance our knowledge and understanding of a wide range of topics.
- Members have opportunities to share their skills and work with women of diverse talents and backgrounds.
- Provided scholarships to our local students each year. Since 1960, the MWC has given over $216,000 in Scholarships
- Raised over $155,000 for the American Cancer Society by participating in the Making Strides Walk Against Breast Cancer each year
- Our "Charity of the Month" has provided food, personal products, toys, supplies and other items to local groups in need
- "Adopt a Spot" members have planted and maintained the garden between the Moultonborough Library and Town Hall to enhance the town's appearance
- Replaced the American Flag, as needed, in front of the Moultonborough Library
- Has purchased playground equipment, musical instruments and sponsored sports team members
- Periodically presented books to the library in the name of deceased members
- Contributed to the Meredith Village Savings Bank Mitten Tree program and in past years Altrusa's Festival of Trees
I think that the MWC is a wonderful organization and I hope you will consider joining us! I have made some wonderful friends since I joined the club in 2011! We have monthly lunch meetings with interesting speakers, and we also hold fun social events like our Summer Gala! Most of our fundraising goes to the MWC Scholarship Fund, but we also support other charities throughout the year. Would love to hear from some other members about our club.
- Trish Conley, MWC Member Since 2011
Moultonborough Women's Club Contact
The Moultonborough Women's Club meets at 11:30 am on the first Monday of each month from September through June, usually at the Moultonborough Function Hall. Please contact us using this form or send an email to [email protected] to have someone contact you for more information.